This is the Beauty Scenario Tag! This tag is basically a questionnaire of what products you would choose if you put in these various scenarios…. let’s get started!
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? For drugstore, I would definitely keep my Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation because its great for any occasion, has SPF, and gives a natural finish; and for high-end, I would keep my Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation because it very matte, and photographs beautifully.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? I would definitely ignore the lipstick on her teeth because I would not want to embarrass her, or anyone I just met for that matter. Also, when you have lipstick on your teeth, there is really no way of knowing when it happened, so for all she knows there was no lipstick on her teeth during the interview.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? I’m not a huge lipstick person, but the one lip product that makes me feel more put together every time I wear it, which is quite often, is the Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk. It’s a beautiful neutral nude gloss with slight pink and sparkle. It also is plumping and smells like marshmallows, which is an added bonus!
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? I would add some dimension to my face! I had a habit of applying foundation everywhere and not adding back any color or dimension. I was basically just a blank canvas. I would also use an eyeshadow primer, my eye makeup was ALWAYS creasing.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund. First of all, I would never let anyone even act like they were going to cut a piece that short on my head. Also, I have a bad habit of micromanaging my hair stylist anyways so this would never happen; but if I was drugged and passed out, and the pixie cut happened, I would honestly do “B”. Then I would do “C” and make them fix it as best they could with extensions, etc.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag? This is a tough one because I usually base what I pack depending on where I am going, but if I had to pick a “do it all” palette as it says, I would bring my MAC 15 pan palette with some nudes, brow colors, some deep colors, and a few brighter and/or bolder colors. It would probably consist of : Brule, Shroom, All That Glitters, Vex, Wedge, Saddle, Haux, Espresso, Mystery, Sketch, Satin Taupe, Shale, Expensive Pink, Motif, Stars N Rockets.
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe? Probably my MAC palettes, just because they are extremely personal to me, and they take a decent amount of time to “create”/fill. If not those, then I hope they didn’t touch my skincare drawers.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs. I would do “A” and then probably try to fix it or just buy a new one and NEVER let them borrow makeup again. It’s not nice of them to ruin your things, but to me, it’s not worth it to cause confrontation and make things awkward, even if I’m in the right.